The 2018 prize description will follow soon. In 2017, the winner of the Comunidad de Madrid Challenge received a high-quality incubation package (max. value EUR 10,000) including the following components:
- EUR 2,000 cash prize to be used at their own discretion for implementing or promoting their ideas.
- Dedicated coaching, i.e. in developing a business or growth plan
- Access to experts in the madri+d Mentoring Network
- Access to public-private funding (venture capital, business angels, etc.)
- Media coverage
- Access to expert advice, including IPR/patent consulting
- Invitations to madri+d Networking events
- Invitation to the ESNC 2017 Awards Ceremony
- Access to office and facilities at a reduced rate
- Training in management skills to help get your business off the ground, such as marketing and sales, funding, legal issues, and pitching
- Finalists will have access to dedicated coaching, i.e. in developing a business or growth plan
- Participants will be offered the possibility to be informed as potential candidates to madri+d services and incubation programmes at www.madrimasd.org/emprendedores/
The submission phase of the ESNC 2018 will start on 1 May 2018. Pre-register now for the ESNC 2018 and be the first to receive the latest news on next year’s competition round, its partners and prizes!
Toda la información en: https://www.esnc.eu/prize/madrid-spain/